Voice quality test system for voice engineers and support teams
Voice Quality Of Experience - Delivers true and objective Voice quality perceived by end users
- Standards Based Analysis - Repeatable and accurate measurements based on international standards (PESQ, POLQA®).
- Universal - Unparalleled interoperability allows call performance testing between any end points in analogue, digital, mobile or IP domains
- Test Design Flexibility - Automation engine enables to create any test you need. Your imagination is your only limit.
- Smart Analytics - Full drill-down and detailed graphical analysis help resolve problems quickly
- Seamless Integration - Comprehensive API enables you to automate MultiDSLA from anywhere, by any application, at any level
- Scalable Architecture - Modular, Scalable Architecture makes it usable from the product Lab environment to Enterprise Network Operations
Capture all influences on your voice quality
MultiDSLA solution is a state of the art measurement system for Voice Quality Testing and Performance Assessment used by many organisations as the reference measurement in applications ranging from core technology development to network operations.
In addition to objective and undisputable voice quality scores such as PESQ & POLQA MOS, MultiDSLA offers smart analytics and key performance indicators to help you identify the root cause of distortions in the degraded voice signal:
- Network impairments : one-way delay, packet loss, jitter buffer behaviour and echo,
- Speech & Noise level,
- Codec distortion,
- Voice activity detector (VAD) performance,
- Call setup analysis,
- DTMF sequences,
- And many more!
Most versatile voice quality test solution
The MultiDSLA Controller centrally automates call set up and measurements between any MultiDSLA Nodesin your voice network. Tests occur according to a pre-defined schedule or on demand with a simple to use graphical representation of the net work.
The MultiDSLA offers unrivalled ease of use and can perform the most complex test processes, controlling 100+Nodes .
Flexible automation engine
Unparalleled granularity of single tasks to be automated. Tasklist editor enables you to play, control, wait or trigger any event at will.
SLA Management. Setup your Pass/Fail criteria on any KPI. Monitor your one-way delay, jitter, MOS, echo, speech levels...
Objective MOS based on ITU-T PESQ® and POLQA® standards. Non intrusive nodes with the highest measurement accuracy
Field test with outdoor maps
Test multiple "Fixed line to Mobile" or "Mobile to Mobile" communications simultaneously. GPS localization and synchronisation. Post process mapping data into Google Earth.
Suitable for functional testing or residential gateways. Automatic access to our Speech-To-Text online platform.
Test EVS on your network, chipset, or device and validate new performance obtained.
100% open API
REST API and Python module support . Allows integration with any quality test automation software (HP Quality Center).
Voice and audio streaming integrity
The unique way to assess your performance of audio streaming over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Detects and records any break or distortion over any test period. Specially designed for voice control systems (Amazon® EchoTM), car audio systems, or cordless loudspeakers